Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day


This is how I celebrate Columbus Day. I was still feeling under the weather. So Amanda and I decided to go to a matinee of Love Happens. We were looking for a cheerful, upbeat chick flick. But, it was a slow moving chick flick. Worth a rent but that is it. The best line from the movie (one word replaced for censoring purposes) "I'm waiting for you to strut back to your pimpin rig." Best line. Amanda strutted out of the movie theater. We had guys yell at us when we were walking in, and when eyein us as we walked out... not sure why. We decided to go shopping. So we did.


Then we had some friends over for some BBQ. Of course in honor of Canada's Thanksgiving day and of course Columbus. I wish I had taken the day off for it. Ended it with some great card playing. Sorry I keep winning guys. Only Jenny Lowe and possible Lindsay Folkman can beat me. Amanda gives me a run for my money, too.

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!!!! Gosh I miss you. How is everything? It looks like you're constantly having fun. P.S I loved Love Happens!

    ReplyDelete