Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Antelope Island Part One


Lindsay and Luke were in Utah staying for a few days. So we drove up to Clearfield to partied. We went to Antelope Island. After living her for 5 1/2 years we finally went. It smelled really bad.


Lindsay and Luke are married. I made them stand there and told Amanda to take the picture. I do that a lot. We miss them a lot. We love them. We wish we could live with them. Luke would love that! ;)


This is where it really smelled. Eric (aka Steve) was also in the picture with us.


I took this picture. Steve is always tired. We love Kris. We hope Lindsay's parentals are prepared for visitors in there new house. I only request a good piece of carpet to sleep, its all I need.


We took them to the Burger Bar in Roy. Lots of white trash there, but the best burgers and shakes at this little place. Get the Big Ben (share it between 2 people) and a strawberry or cookie dough shake and you will be in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment