Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Can Spy on Old Faithful

Just catching up on my Boise, Idaho news and what is one of the headlines "Park workers in hot water for peeing in Old Faithful". Seriously? I mean really, who pee's in a geyser that could go off while you were using it at the restroom. The even funnier thing about it is that the person who caught them was not even at the national park, they were at home watching the geyser from satellite. What in the world?! My last question, is who writes a news article about it? Why aren't we hearing about the things going on in the Middle East or news stories that directly affect us? Another classic example of a cat in the tree story... our news media is ricidulous! But, hey it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Amelia,
    That is a funny story. I'm going to yellowstone next week. And that gives me a good idea... just kidding!! I hope you are doing well. I want to get together w/ Jessica soon for dinner you should come too. I'll give you the details when we decide on a time and date.

    -lisa

    ReplyDelete