Monday, May 25, 2009

Roper Bed and Breakfast








This beautiful girl was our guest this weekend, aren't we lucky? Her man was in Nevada taking a test so he can be all cool and go to medical school and prescribe me drugs in 15 years! This is Natalie we were her bridesmaids last year in her beautiful wedding! We lived next door to each other in the Colony (a place where you meet some of your best friends, anyone going to BYU should live there!) and the group of us became great friends! I could go on about the things that we all did... Amanda, Landry, Megan and Natalie all deciding that we were going to go to Arizona at midnight, they were nice enough to do my cleaning, pack my bag and then told me that they would drive and all I had to do was sleep, I drove 9 hours out of the 10, but hey it was so worth it! One of the best spontaneous trips I've ever had! Making everyone dinner, skiing, trips to Idaho.... So, this weekend on Saturday Natalie came up and we decided to go shopping! We were in Park City and went to our traditional Main Street Pizza place... delicious as always. After an evening of shopping we came back to our town home and made brownies and watched The Bachelorette! Sunday we had french toast and then mac and cheese while watching what High School Musical 3! Its true then we bbq a gourmet meal of chicken and pineapple and peppers, it was amazing. Then Natalie was our own personal decorator and helped us hang stuff while dancing.. its what Amanda does best, oh and we painted our nails of course. Then we watched Bride wars another good one. Today, we woke up and went straight to the pool!



I love Natalie. She makes me happy. I wish she lived a little closer, I know Provo isn't that far but when she is always busy with school that 30 minutes makes the difference.



Feel free anyone to start making reservations for Roper Bed and Breakfast the only payment required is some decorating help, doing girl things with us, and having sleepovers!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to come! I don't know if you've heard, but I've been told I'm a great dancer.

    ReplyDelete