Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Great Saturday



What else would you want to do on a warm May Saturday then going skiing? A Great day up at the mountain, and how did we end it? Just chillin and grillin.


But, wait the day gets better. We get home... chill... get hungry so what do Roper twins do? We go out to Mexican food! Some guy around our dad's age sits at the table next to us and then is saying "hey ladies, so I bought your dinner, its not for anything (like he was creepin on us or somethin) its just that you ladies are my daughters age and you aren't even drinking a coke (we had been drinking coke all day and had just had a sonic), so it is all taken care." Neither one of us really knew what to do, it was nice of him but we were both a little creeped out, it was awkward. We told him thanks after he saw me grab my purse and said "no really I took care of it you don't need your purse." Thanks stranger, who looked to be a lonely man, it was a little creepy but thanks!




Oh and did I mention that I am so happy Utah has a new Governor?! LG Herbert is the man! He is awesome! Oh, and he thinks I am a good sport and that I am so funny (from the UCRW dinner where I made a fool of myself)! Gov. Herbert is fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun day to me too! and that would have made me nervous also! :)

    ReplyDelete