Friday, May 22, 2009

30 Years Later....


they have 4 children, one married in law school, two other college graduates living the life in Holladay working, and one still at home who just got her drivers license. 4 kids who have all stayed true to the gospel and still love them and at least 3 who can call them there friends as well as parents. These two dashing and might I say young looking couple would do anything for their kids. If only the mom liked surprises then we could do something amazing. But, my thinking cap is on, I will surprise them, even if it is a few weeks after there anniversary.

Does anyone else (picture above) have a dad who would agree to going on a trip with a bunch of college students to Guatemala just because there mom told there dad he had to?



Anyone have a mom who would squish herself into the backseat of the family car, and not just the backseat made for 3 but she is clearly sitting in the hole next to the seat that maybe has a few jackets underneath here, while driving in the canyon coming back from Jackson Hole? Oh and notice we have Grandma, Gabby, Manda, Cody and Brandon's arms wait where am I? That's right co pilot with dad drivin. I have an amazing mom who would do anything for me!

Can you tell what a day with the Roper family is like? This was taken a few years ago because Gabby is now almost taller then us (twins), but pretty sure we had some awesome music going on and we decided to dance! If you don't know us to well we are not very skilled at dancing. And this is definitely before Amanda started shaking her hips...

A family that rides the Alpine Slide together in Jackson Hole.......

My Mom is a runner... can you tell? Sock tan?


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was their anniversary! They are so cute and fun. I always like to stop by when I am in BOI. and by the way I'll be there in 2 days so maybe you should take another spontaneous trip and come to McKay's farewell.

    ReplyDelete