Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I don't really like Halloween.... This was from a few years ago.. Todd is fun. The three of us dressed up like pirates. We are original. Todd lives in New York with his awesome wife, Casey. I wish they were closer. You can see what they do here.

This made my night on Halloween. Waiting for Rachel and Amanda in my car outside of the 7/11. Big white car pulls up. Out jumps guys in suits and are opening doors, and out walks Obama. They have presidential music playing in the car. His secret service guys open both door into the Sev for Obama while keeping straight faces. How? I have no idea. I know Obama. They are walking past my car, and say "really? Obama?' He gives me a hug. Made my night. Next year, I want my own secret service.

Halloween is over. I am happy. Because this means soon Thanksgiving will be here. And we will be doing this. Getting a Christmas tree! I can't wait to bring one back for our house! I might want 3, one for each room. Heaven.

Yes, we are in old school snow pants. Yes we are siblings and this is from 3 years ago and we are sitting the same way. Ya for Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. My favorite Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pirate picture! You two are so cute. And that guy in the middle is SMOKIN'!! I have to agree though that I'm happy Halloween is over because Thanksgiving and Christmas are just that much closer now. Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete