Sunday, November 1, 2009

Governor's Gala

I have two awesome bosses. Seriously, everyone else is missing out. My one boss bought half a table and told me to fill it. Then last minute we had to fill the other half of the table. So, I was able to take some friends to the Governor's Gala on Friday night. Herbert raised over 1 million bucks, the only other person to do that was Mitt Romney (you all know my feelings on him). It was a great night. Fun friends. Good food. Taking cheesy photos, pretending we were on awkward prom dates, watching some Broadway songs and dancing.

These guys are always down for dressing up and having free valet parking.... If you would have asked me if I wanted to dress up a few years ago I would have said "what? I can't wear my shorts and t-shirts?" Times have changed.


Don't ask.


Dinner


Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment