Sunday, November 22, 2009

1 1/2 Years later and.......... A MIRACLE

I AM SLEEPING ON A BED!!! After my car accident well... 2 1/2 years ago I have had major back problems. Everything hurts, I am like an old lady, I have an old lady lumbar pillow I drive with, sit at work with... I always have ice handy somewhere, my liver might be dead at some point, I am always bending funky ways to try and pop my back. After being in so much pain while at school, and 3 days a week at a PT while living downtown I decided to sleep on the floor one night, I never went back. After having gone to every mattress place, taken many a different person with me, purchased multiple beds, which is the funny part. Trying to get a queen mattress and box spring home in a jeep, doesn't work. Many people helped, the beds all went back. A miracle trip to Seattle. Lindsay had a futon from Ikea. I slept on it one night and did not wake up once from my back hurting. In the last 2 1/2 years that's amazing. So I spent 90 bucks on my mattress. That is right read that again. I spent roughly (I'm really bad at math) 10% of what I was going to on a bed. Ikea's bed frame's work with the futon mattress.

I can not get asked anymore, "did you just move in?" No I've been here over 6 months. I love sleeping in a bed! I love it is even heaven. I am not on the floor, spiders can't easily get me. I am getting ready to decorate, I am addicted to shopping now. Shopping for clothes and decorations.

My room is a disaster. So don't mind the picture. I am still getting my life back together from h1n1. I still have no energy from the swine, I still sleep in until 10, I can't get myself out of bed, seriously, don't get the swine.

Its snowing. We felt like decorating for Christmas.


Co, once my room is cleaned up and its a clean slate for decorating (I am hoping tomorrow I have the energy to clean my room I will post more pictures for you.). I am on the hunt for bedding, side tables, and a dresser.


I love having a bed.


I am currently listening to the snow plows outside. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment