Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day One

We made it home the day before Christmas Eve because a huge snow storm came the day we were suppose to head home. We were greeted at home by not only the fam but Brandon and Cody, also Lily and Jack.

We all went to dinner to the best Mexican place. It tops Cafe Rio, Costa Vida, Bajio, anything in Utah. La Tapatia is what I crave almost every night for dinner. It is nicknamed La at my house. "So, are we headed to La for dinner?" You would easily know its our favorite if you just went there once with our family. They know the family. The owners always come out to shake my dad's hand, ask him how life is, they know about when each other are having surgeries on knees, they pass each other on runs. We always have the same waiter. The kid is awesome, he knows exactly what my little sister, mom and dad usually want. We went there twice while we were home.


These two were doing weird things with there hands while at dinner. Okay, so little sister Gabby can stretch and twist her hands in crazy ways.

We then went home for the annual dance off. This is the first year I participated. Don't judge by our awesome costumes. Jack wanted me on his team bad, so of course I couldn't say no. Amanda and Lily were on one team. Jack and I on a team with Gabby joining later. My team had awesome costumes, Amanda's team had awesome dance moves.




Align Center
April (Jack and Lily's mom) was busy wrapping presents but didn't have time to clean up before she went out. This is what the kids and I found when we got home from dinner and the dance off. We all thought it was hilarious.

1 comment: