Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3rd Day of Session... and its already crazy

*I do not care what your political views you have, but when either side obviously deceives the other side you are wrong. Reed Cowan was trying to get his meal ticket for the rest of his life, well Reed you are a liar. I don't believe everything my boss from a different era does but I do dislike liars.

Please go to this link. I hate the Salt Lake Tribune, they are clearly biased in everything that they report on. I was in the office during this interview. I told my boss not to do the interview because I could "tell" that it was a setup, I had a feeling... I was right. Wearing a BYU jacket does not matter, should not matter on how you would trust them. But when you and the lady next to you are wearing wedding rings, and you act like you are married, you talk about your daughter, you hold your "wives" leg, she rubs your back, you say you are doing an EQUAL comparison of the entire Prop 8. You tricked my boss you didn't trick me. He wont resign.



My days of sleeping in until 9 and working out for 2 hours, working on my own schedule has changed dramatically. To waking up at 6 and being to work by 7:30, working late, not having time for myself, having my phone die by 2 in the afternoon, having to park a mile away, having my job changed but working now for a fantastic boss who knows everything that is going on. To going to bed at 10 and feeling great about it.

1 comment: