Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Seattle Trip

So, I don't have the energy to post a lot of pictures from the trip, but lets just say it was an awesome trip. Here are the pics from my iPhone...

I made it to Seattle, even though the Doctor told me to cancel my trip.. Jenny flew in from Yakima and meet us. Amanda found cardboard and made Jenny a sign for when she meet us at the luggage carousels.


The typical Seattle picture.


We played a lot of turbo sequins and Nertz.


Our plates of food at lunch on Friday while Jenny, Amanda and I went shopping were ridiculously long. Did I mention how I love shopping in Seattle.

We were on a search for lighthouses the entire time we were in Seattle. This is the Mukilteo lighthouse where our friend Shelly is from. Loved it. We saw another one... a rad one, but it was 10 degrees outside and dark, no pictures.

We had an awesome trip. Partied. Shopped. Ate. Had a Colony reunion with all the old roomies. And lots of other fun things.

Already planning our trip this summer so Lindsay can start on the 'places she is taking us' list!

No comments:

Post a Comment