Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oops

So maybe my gas gauge is broken most of the time (as of recent). So maybe I thought I had gas in the car. So maybe I usually use my mileage but I thought I was going to costco soon... So we ran out of gas coming home from Provo.

This is Ryan, everyone needs a friend like him. He came to our rescue after the trooper (no it was not 'my' trooper, oh but I wish it had been) who pushed us farther off the road. Ryan brought a milk jug of gas. Glad it wasn't a 5 degree night.
The battery died, the jumper cables that I thought were in my car weren't. So, after the stranger stopped, we also needed tools. So these two guys also drove out to help (below).


Luckily, a volvo's battery is in the trunk. Good thing our friend Gosman has strong muscles to get the cover off the battery. Dean always likes to have dance parties, we love that. Thanks guys for coming and not judging!

Everyone decided that they should fill up on gas while I did. Just to be safe.

How many people does it take to fix a car that has run out of gas?
- 2 Girls
- 3 dudes
- 1 stranger
- 2 troopers stopping
- 4 cars (6 if you count the troopers)


Sorry folks, thought I had gas, don't worry the volvo is getting its gas gauge fixed over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment