Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Add Image
(My new iPhone app. Love it. Addicted to it.) This is our wreath that I had the genius idea of decorating it with ornaments, Amanda actually did it, I told her too. I got the idea from the decorating job I did last Christmas time with Kimmy when my job for the UTGOP had just ended and I was taking a breath after the 12 hour days during election time.

Amanda smells the wreath every time she walks by. I will be sitting on the couch when she gets home from work, she gets home, stops at the door and takes a big whiff of it, then when she comes downstairs she does it again.


Kimmy also helped me in buying the snowflakes, berries, and some of the ornaments for our tree last year. This is our tree this year. Yes home grown in the mountains of Idaho.

I made these today. They look like big globs. They are delicious big globs.


This is what we have been doing all day. We woke up at noon, maybe. Have been watching Christmas movies all day, blog stalking, looking for Christmas presents, and wishing it would snow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment