Monday, May 16, 2011

Virginia Beach


I took a little trip down to Virginia Beach. It was well needed. My whole gang left for Jazz Fest in Louisiana so I headed south.


I saw a friend. ;) It was great. Let's be honest, he's a big reason why I am able to be out here with out my family (My name's Amelia, and I am addicted to my family.), seriously it would be so hard for me to be out here on the other side of the country with out a family member or someone I really liked and trusted 3 1/2 hrs away. I need to get my mom to come live with me. Or one of the sister's or my dad (he could work from here), or the bro or my niece or nephew (we should know at the end of this week! wahooo!).


This is rad. Boots and the beach.



I love the beach. The vitamin d wasn't much but just being there made me happy. Stress from work was gone.


Now I just need my kids to come visit me.


Boats. I love boats. I love water. I want to go on a boat. I want to go sailing away, far away.

1 comment:

  1. Amelia!!! I am just sitting here looking at your blog thinking you might need to talk to a friendly person, but not someone in the immediate family who might make you miss them, so I decided to call you myself!!! I've been thinking about you...hoping you are doing all right... When I tried to call you today your phone says you are not accepting incoming calls, so if you get a chance, let me know how to contact you! And besides that...why doesn't anybody comment on your blog? You have really cute friends, and a cute certain friend, and way cute family... What's up with that? :) Love ya! Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete