Monday, May 16, 2011

Before I Left


The night before I left this little guy came over with his family. He brought me a cafe that said we will miss you Amelia (they really wanted to say "see ya later sucker" and lots of treats.


He pretends he doesn't like my kisses but he really does.


He did a dance for us. The rocky dance. He was way into it.


It was a good thing that these guys came over the night before I left. They distracted me. I only teared up like 5 times. I think the parents were afraid to call me because they knew I was on an emotional roller coaster.... But sleep over's with your twin on her floor are worth it. It was a good thing I didn't ski the day I left (they closed the canyon for hours).


Easter Sunday we drove out to the Salt Flat for friend pictures. It started pouring rain right when we got to where we would go out onto them to take pictures. The salt flats were covered in water. We drove all the way Wendover. For no pictures. Rain and more rain. Water covered salt flats.


So we went back to the beginning on got some pic's. Love all these girl's. Miss these girl's. Glad they are there for my sister. Glad that Amanda was there to celebrate Melia's birthday, to make it special for her.


But this girl (Special - K) will be the first to come and visit me. Yea, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment