Sunday, March 7, 2010

We Had A Birthday.....


We (the twin and I) had a birthday:
- We had a birthday weekend.
- Dad came to town for some cat skiing.
- No new snow so we ended up at the resort with good food, Snowbasin. My new favorite resort. I will be skiing there a lot more.
- Our ski group included dad, Amanda, Jeff, our own tour guide (ski patroller - he showed us the good spots) and then Lindsay's brother Eric, and dad came and joined us for a few runs. The picture below is of Amanda and Eric crashing into each other.


- We love Snowbasin and the awesome cliffs, the "beer can", and the awesome snow.


- We love Snowbasin because of its amazing lodges, nothing is better than an amazing toilet and an amazing view for lunch!


- We had birthday lunch with the Grandparents, Uncle Craig's family and the Gerrards, I love me some Goodwood!
- Mom sent us some awesome presents with Dad which we waited all day to open. I love my new apron and dish!! I have an awesome family!
- On Sunday our actual Birthday we hung out with Dad then headed over to Gerrards. This pup greeted us.
- The Gerrards make us feel special.



- Max made me a penguin. I am so lucky!
- After birthday lunch with them we headed up to Lindsay's parents house for birthday dinner. Little did all of Kelly's friends know what they were getting. Eric made us an awesome birthday cake and sung to us! The Larsen family is awesome. We could just hang out with them all the time, all we do is laugh!

- Nat came to town the next weekend. So we celebrated again. We went to dinner and Macaroni Grill with lots of friends. We had an awesome friend treat us to dinner, thanks Dave!
- Melia is awesome, that girl makes me happy!
- Then we went to a white trash bar for some karaoke, everyone there was way into it.
- We ditched that after 45 minutes and headed to Greenstreet for some dancing! Love it.
- When Nat comes to town I feel as if I can talk ghetto, Nat please come all the time cause I love talking ghetto.


- Then we all had a sleepover at our house! I love it when friends come to stay! Everyone please come and stay with us!


Thanks all of our friends for making our birthday special! Thanks all of our family and family of our friends for making our day! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment