Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boise


At the end of the session I flew to Boise. I got the kids after a day only I could have. I was able to do something I didn't think I would be able to do. Mom put someone in their place, my hero.
Kids told me they were in need of a snack after I picked them up from the bus.
We went for ice cream.


Manda only wanted some bites of mine...


Jack went with 'playdough'.


The most colorful ice cream he could get. He was on fire!


To distract ourselves we played some rockband, Beatles style. Jack is focused here.


A trip to the costume shop.


A trip to the Stagecoach Restaraunt. Apparently a Boise landmark.

The Roper family + the Gwin Family = one heck of a party!



Their coconut cream pie is amazing. I crave it daily. Thanks to my family and friends for being their for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment