Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Swiss Day's


This weekend for Labor Day we were lucky enough to join the Winborg gang up in Midway for Swiss Days. Megan and Jeff were nice enough to share there big bunk bed room with us. But, we weren't snoring... We may have gotten Jeff in trouble because we made him laugh really loud. Sorry Winborg clan that was trying to sleep. We may have stayed up until 12:30 with half of the Winkler family laughing and coming up with Swiss names and laughing...


The Dog Jumping up at Soldiers Hallow...


Check out this dogs feet, he was precious!


The Parade.. little girl with cute little dog.


This guy loved his dog, he did not want his dog to get tired before the sheep herding competition. He keep on kissing the dog and held it there forever...



I'm not sure why I played flute and piccolo, I should have mastered this before the piano...


One of our entertainers who yes took us to the best place for food in Heber, Chicks.


Amanda's new boyfriend.


The announcer said and here is Miss Provo, I said to Amanda we know her. No one believed us. From that look she was happy to see her favorite identical twins!


Winborg tent at Swiss Days!


Winborg Sisters tent!


Max says to Amanda "take my picture I am smiling!"

2 comments:

  1. Next year when I am not 8 and half months pregnant I will come with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! You should have brought the kids up! It would have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete