Saturday, April 4, 2009

Utah County Republican Womens Dinner


Senator Hatch

Senator Valentine and the Lieutenant Governor





Casey and Todd!


I was asked to fill a table for a federal Senator... filled it with college friends... table is almost dead center in the front.... after the speeches honoring Chris Cannon... a comedian... who asks for a man and a lady... my whole table points at me (like they should after I provided a free meal for them :)...) I proceed to make a fool of myself (I might have hissed)... I can't get the video to load maybe later... but here are some great pictures from the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog!! Nat and I just started blogs too! We have to hang out before I leave in a couple of weeks. PS I skied Friday and it was AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete