Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Days of Fun

I just got done staying with the Madsen children while they parents went touring abroad with the Utah Delegation. The kids and I had so much fun together! On Sunday I made them steak and mashed potatoes for dinner, apparently I am a pro at making delicious potatoes (its because I am from Idaho and learned from the best, my mom) because they would have eaten them for dinner every night if I would have let them. Our 8 days together was filled with fun trips to Costco (my 2nd home) for lunch and ice cream, me bouncing them on the tramp, testing, watching HGTV and dance performances, laughing with each other, staying up late watching movies, and the occasional photo shoots. The kids and I were determined to get some good pictures for their parents, I think we did. Reagan and Tiny during came up with a nickname for me, its a mix of mumbling and saying "Mea". Or maybe its because I told them how Jack (my kid in Boise) use to say my name. Its great! I am definetly going through kid withdrawls... and the Madsen's guest bed is amazing!





I have a few more pictures that we took that I will try and put up later. Aren't these guys adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment