Thursday, October 6, 2011

Van Russell Roper



We have a new little nephew. He is the cutest thing in the world. I love him, a lot.




We were headed home to Idaho for some water skiing and family this last weekend when my phone rang an hour into our drive. Brandon said the Co was headed into the hospital. We were able to get in some water skiing before heading to the hospital. He was born at 1:01 am. Everyone was hoping he would be born on Gabby's birthday. Luckily he did!

So we had an 18 year old and a new little baby.



He has the longest toes! He loved having his feet free! We spent most of our weekend planning trips up to snuggle the little man.


Van would get passed around to all of us. Isn't he adorable. I love the little wrinkles in his forehead!


I wish I could be snuggling and holding him right now! Being on speaker phone and hearing the little noises just isn't enough for me. I love his new baby smell! Mom and Dad are so cute with him.


Congrats Bam and Co! You guys are going to be great parents! But don't worry I will keep spoiling him rotten. We will have sleepovers and we will stay up past midnight, drinking soda, eating treats and candy, watching TV, throwing balls at Amanda, scaring her (you just say boo and she screams), making prank phone calls......


1 comment: