Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home


Yup, that's right I'm going to be an aunt. I might be the most excited about it. I've already bought the baby presents. I might always look in the baby sections when I'm shopping now. I can't wait. Enough said.


While home we played gestures. Its a family favorite.


We get into.



We make faces.




Grandma Hansen was also in Boise for our visit home. We ate lots and played hard. We shopped and baked. Trips home always fill up the battery.


We saw the little one's who aren't so little anymore. Its crazy how big these two are. I started watching these two when Lilly was a newborn. Its crazy how much I love these two.


Amanda played dress up with Jack and then played nerf guns.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so excited for you!!! Being an aunt is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete