Friday, May 7, 2010

Changes


Update:
- Amanda is alive.
- Half of my face was numb at one point also.
- We skied fresh powder two days. 7 feet in 7 days. Again. Look at those lines we just skied (in the picture)! We were the 4th and 5th person to ski down. It was heavenly waist deep pow. I tore it up for Amanda, she witnessed it. Showed all the guys up!
- Changes are coming to the twin's house come Monday. Hopefully we both survive.
- We head to Denver in a few weeks! Party! The whole family is coming! So maybe I will have to sit at the airport and wait for 2 hours for the rest of the family, who cares, I will play on my sweet phone!
- I have bought a new set of plane tickets
- BYU's Family Home and Social Science Newsletter decided to write a spotlight piece up on me.
- I am getting ready to leave my sister, for the longest time in our 24 years of being alive.
- I meet President Samuelson, after having bought 100 BYU footballs.
- Meet Karl Rove, got a picture with him and a signed copy of his book.
- Did I mention I skied waist deep powder in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment